Re: vector returns negative size with glibc 2.3.3??

On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 9:34 PM, Mike Frysinger<vapier@gentoo.org> wrote:
> On Tuesday 21 July 2009 18:34:32 Aubin LaBrosse wrote:
>> I'm including a very strange test program which causes std::vector to
>> return negative numbers when asked for its size.
>
> the C library is not involved in any of the C++ code (like vector). ?you
> probably want to try asking on the gcc-help list.

Just to expand on Mike's response here, gcc is responsible for
building the C++ Standard Library (libstdc++) which provides all of
the standard classes. While glibc is only responsible for the
low-level IO used by the standard IO stream classes.

Cheers,
Carlos.