Re: pthread_mutex_destroy receives EINTR

Bert Wesarg wrote:
On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 06:34, Liu Xin<Liu.Xin@fujixerox.co.jp> wrote:
hi,list,

man page says pthread_mutex_destroy should never return errno code of EINTR.

in my use case, i did kill a thread by signal and then called
pthread_mutex_destroy to get gid of a mutex. it did fail where errno ==
EINTR.
is the behavior right? because the killed thread has no interfere with then
mutex.
What is the value of errno before the call to pthread_mutex_destroy()?

Bert
good point!
it "is" EINTR.

after double-read the manpage, i realized that i wrote a wrong code.
error number is returned directly from function call. I compared globle *errno*.

thanks,
--lx

i expect people here can help me destroy the mutex in right manner.

glibc 2.6
kernel 2.6.23
fedora7

thanks,