Re: Fwd: build fail on Opteron

I realized, after changing to current binutils the make error changed
from dl.trampoline.h to dynamic-link.h.
About segmentation errors that start with make install: i have set
LD_LIBRARY_PATH to my home/lib, maybe some inconsistency happens with
programs that were compiled with older glibc and now take new glibc.
How could I overcome this? Is LD_LIBRARY_PATH producing this mess?
When I empty  LD_LIBRARY_PATH= everything works fine again.