Re: Glibc 2.12 segfaults under certain conditions

"Carlos O'Donell" <carlos@systemhalted.org>
writes:

> In your case my first guess is bad memory on the machine.

Unfortunately I am not sure this is the case. I just happened to face it
after an upgrade to Ubuntu Maverick and I can consistently reproduce
it. Although there are many things involved and you might be right, I
find it awkward to be a memory problem in this specific case.

--
PMatos