What can I do, Memory leak!!!

Hi,
Now I met a problem, virtual memory will increase continually until program crash.

I have monitored the system's total malloc and free, the value of difference between malloc size and free size is

more less than virtual memory increasing.

More and more blocks with 1020K, 1024K are created by checking /proc/*pid/smaps, but malloc size- free size is

stable. I don't know why?

?

My program have up to 64 threads and will malloc/free new/delete memory frequently.

?

How can I do?