Re: Static Linking

I would be very interested in this answer also, less the holy war
perspective. Dynamic libraries are difficult to deal with at very large
scale (50-100k nodes). I have nothing against dynamic libs but allowing
fully static builds is important for some niche areas.

--
James H. Laros III
Principal Member of Technical Staff