Re: strtoul(-1) discussion

Hello,

According to some discussion on the austin-group mailing list, it
hopefully seems that the glibc's implementation is correct wrt POSIX.
Therefore the patch I have sent earlier should not be included.

However, it might be a good idea to document that strtoul is unable to
distinguish "-1" from "4294967295", and recommend to use the signed
variant strtol or to manually check the presence of the minus sign.

I'll follow the austin group discussion around it, and if it is
confirmed I'll try to post a patch.

Thanks!

Best regards
Fabrice