Correct glibc locale hr_HR?

Hello

I'm checking out old GNU libc locale bug reports, and came across a
bug report against the hr_HR locale.  You are listed as the original
author of this locale, so I want to check the error report with you.

(What is your current mail address, by the way?  I found two, and am
not sure which one is correct.  I send to both.)

I use this test program to check the currency formatting:

#include <stdio.h>
#include <locale.h>
#include <monetary.h>
int main (int argc, char *argv[])
{
  char s[200];
  setlocale (LC_MONETARY, "hr_HR");
  strfmon (s, 200, "%n", 1234.45);
  printf("'%s'\n", s);
  strfmon (s, 200, "%n", -1234.45);
  printf("'%s'\n", s);
  strfmon (s, 200, "%i", 1234.45);
  printf("'%s'\n", s);
  strfmon (s, 200, "%i", -1234.45);
  printf("'%s'\n", s);
}

With the current locale, it prints this output:

  'Kn 1 234,45'
  '-Kn 1 234,45'
  'HRK 1 234,45'
  '-HRK 1 234,45'

Is this the correct output?  The report I saw, claimed that the output
should look like this instead:

  '1 234,56 Kn'
  '-1 234,56 Kn'
  'HRK 1 1234,56'
  '-HRK 1 234,56'

If the current format is wrong, please report a bug into the glibc
bugzilla, with examples of the correct formats (or a patch to fix the
locale).