Re: Several bugs in glibc locale implementation?

Hi,

I just got the time to test a few of them:

  unget-putc-segfault.c: already fixed.
  ftell-wideio.c: already fixed.

  collation-narrow-wide-bug.c:  looks like a bug.
  collation-undefined.c:  I can still reproduce that, but not
	sure if it's a bug or not.

  locale-initialization-bug.c:  is a bug.

Remains the printf and scanf stuff.  Hamed, can you look at
printf-*, scanf-*, and locale-initialization-bug.c please?  The
later uses fa_IR, and the rest should be related to your recent
work on them.

behdad

On Mon, 24 May 2004, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:

> I came across this message with test code when I was checking old
> bug-glibc posts.  Anyone know if the problems still exist, and how to
> fix it if they do?
>
> <URL:http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.glibc.bugs/5927>

--behdad
  behdad.org