Talk about glibc locale format

Hi,

I will give a talk about glibc locale data format during Debian
conference
  http://www.debconf.org/debconf5/
next week (10-17th July) at Helsinki.
The aim of this talk is to give clues about data format so that
more people are interested in contributing to locale files.
Slides are available at
  http://people.debian.org/~barbier/talks/debconf5/glibc-locale.pdf
I am still polishing them, and will be glad to receive comments.
Thanks

Denis