Re: locale name for sub-country dialects?

Nobody knows?

If there are no standards, rules, or requisites by the Glibc maintainers that
cover this situation, then please let me know so that we can come up with
something ourselves.

We'd like to avoid a situation in which we start using a locale name and later
we have to migrate to something else :)

I've been pointed out that RFC 3066 restricts dialect names to 3-8 character
length.  Other than this I couldn't find any more restrictions.

Thank you!

--
Robert Millan