sysdeps/powerpc/nofpu

The glibc code in sysdeps/powerpc/nofpu has been disused and unmaintained
for a while.  Apparently it's broken.  I've moved it to the ports
repository, since the primary glibc development effort is not addressing
the configurations that use this code.  It can sit there abandoned with the
rest of the old cruft.  But I thought I'd solicit for interest in actually
maintaining it.  Aldy contributed the code originally, Steve has tweaked it
and is usually interested in all things PPC, and Dan, well, we know about
Dan.  I deem you likely suckers.  If a person or cabal would like to come
forth to be on the rack for this code and maintain it with direct cvs write
access in the ports repository, kindly pipe up now.

Thanks,
Roland