Hi Roland,

Thank you so much!

Kazuhiro Inaoka

Roland McGrath wrote:

How can I specify macros depend of arch as kernel-features.h?
In this case, should I change i386/fcntl.c included "../kernel-features.h"
to <kernel-features.h>?

I've changed all the trunk code to use <kernel-features.h>, which is the right way to allow add-on ports to provide kernel-features.h files of their own.

There are ongoing reorganizations of the trunk code.  If you update your
port code relative to the current trunk from cvs, and some issues still
remain for you, please post here about all your outstanding problems.

Thanks, Roland