Re: ports, please report on trunk status

> What's the deal with check-abi - how are we supposed to support it for
> ports?  There is presently no ARM data.

I'm not really trying to make it work right now.  I probably won't update
the data and switch it on before the release anyway, since there are issues
with the scheme.  I meant it more as a way to do a manual sanity check.
The way to start would be to take a working 2.3-branch build, and do make
update-abi there.  Then copy those abilist files into your trunk abilist/
dir and run make check-abi.  You should see only GLIBC_2.4 additions in the
diff.  If it's easier for you just to eyeball the symbols instead, do that.

Thanks,
Roland