Re: Patch for recent linux kernel additions , POLLREMOVE, POLLRDHUP m68k and sparc

> I am not sure if roland is the maintainer for m68k but i could find
> your name in cvs web for poll.h of m68k . So can you apply the patch
> for m68k.

I have nothing to do with m68k, no way to test it, and no interest in
working on it.  As far as I know, the last person maintaining m68k was
Andreas Schwab, but I don't think he has worked on it lately.  The m68k
port in the ports repository can be maintained by whoever steps up to be
responsible for it (including taking responsibility for ensuring
contributors to it have assignments and such), and gets a sourceware
account so I can enable their write access.

Thanks,
Roland