FLOATING_STACKS

Hi,

Can anyone enlighten me as to what setting FLOATING_STACKS for a
LinuxThreads port actually means? The comments seem to suggest that it
should be used in conjunction with some kernel facility (TLS of some
kind?) but I'm not entirely clear whether my (as yet unreleased)
LinuxThreads port should set this flag or not.

Thanks,