Re: Which failures to fix first?

On 6/9/06, Roland McGrath <roland@redhat.com> wrote:
I'd do the stdio-common problems first (that seems random).  Then the elf/
failures.  The linuxthreads and rt failures might well be kernel problems,
and whether kernel or linuxthreads port bugs they are often hard to figure out.

Perhaps another orthogonal question might help answer some issues I'm examining.

No HP PARISC processor implements long double 128-bit in hardware. All
of the implementations require software libraries, which will not be
made public.

I have removed "ieee754/ldbl-128" from Implies. I believe the only
onther change is to create an hppa specific "wordsize.h" with "#define
__NO_LONG_DOUBLE_MATH" in order to move hppa into supporting 64-bit
long doubles. This has been coordinated with gcc, to change long
double to 64-bits.

Is there anything else I'm missing?

Cheers,
Carlos.