Re: setting of initial bottom of stack variable in pthread.c (again)

I did a grep and found that THREAD_STACK_START_ADDRESS
was defined in
glibc/linuxthreads/sysdeps/arm/pt-machine.h to
0xC0000000 - STACK_SIZE which in our case is
0xBFE00000.  I downloaded glibc2.4 & 2.3.6, but it
looks as if pthreads has been removed in them.  The
linux distribution we are using uses an older version
of glibc and it looks as if they modify things every
once in a while.  I started looking in the thread
library since they did modify something there, but it
wasn't anything that would cause this problem.  In any
case, I did comment out the defining of
THREAD_STACK_START_ADDRESS (went back to an older
version of their distribution and found defining
THREAD_STACK_START_ADDRESS was not in pt-machine.h in
the older version), and this took care of
THREAD_STACK_START_ADDRESS being different than
__pthread_initial_thread_bos.

Thanks for all your help.

Jay