Re: MIPS N32 Glibc Compile Error

Jim Gifford wrote:
Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
On Wed, Oct 25, 2006 at 10:46:42AM -0700, Jim Gifford wrote:
We have looked out our build, this is the section that builds fxstatat, we don't see any issues until later on. Any ideas?

Looks like your kernel headers are stale. __NR_newfstatat missing? Yet __ASSUME_ATFCTS defined.

I asked you if you were using --enable-kernel, and you said you
weren't.  Is something adding it automatically?  Because there's no
way __ASSUME_ATFCTS should be defined if you aren't.

Going through the error, the issue is caused because we were utilize the kernel headers from kernel.org and not from Linux MIPS.org. Now we are getting the same issue that was reported due to the ldd-rewrite.sed by Kaz.
Our solution was to use a sed

sed -i 's@$dest@../ports/sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/mips/mips64/@' ports/sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/mips/mips64/configure