Re: NPTL for hppa-linux is not backwards compatible with Linuxthreads.

On 2/19/07, Aurelien Jarno <aurelien@aurel32.net> wrote:
> Well, the ABI breakage is confirmed.  I just remember people siting
> some other corner case problems with the ABI they wanted to change.
> Now would be a great time to change it all over if we need to do this.

You mean on hppa? Do you remember the proposed changes, or the people
wanted to change that?

I will CC our GCC maintiainer.

John,

Do you know of any other ABI breaks that could be coordinated with
this transition?

Cheers,
Carlos.