Re: LD_PROFILE with glibc-2.4 on mips-linux

On Fri, Aug 17, 2007 at 03:29:14PM -0700, Van Horne, John wrote:
> Thanks for the info. Are there plans to add support for profiling of
> shared libraries on MIPS? I'm guessing the answer is "no", else I might
> see talk of it on the maillist, or it might have been done already. I'm
> also assuming that it is possible to do, although perhaps with a few
> weeks effort.

I don't know of anyone planning to do it.  You might need to patch the
architecture independent part of glibc to do it, but I'm not really
sure.

>      - - - - - Appended by Scientific Atlanta, a Cisco company - - - - -
> This e-mail and any attachments may contain information which is confidential,

[snip]

Please see http://sourceware.org/lists.html; these disclaimers violate
the sourceware.org list hosting policy.  You may have gotten a bounce
for this, I'm not sure when the block was switched on.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery