Re: Directory for localplt / c++-types data

> Do these lists exist anywhere besides the ACLs?  I don't think I've
> ever seen them.

Nope, only implicitly in that it's all been done via this mailing list.
You could put something on the wiki if you like.

> In any case, I would like to get ports write-after-approval and
> general ARM/MIPS access for Joseph; I have complete confidence in him.

I had to hunt around to guess his sourceware user name, which you could
have mentioned.  I added it to the ACLs.

> > (You are on the lists for arm and mips.)  Who goes on each arch port's
> > list and with what understanding about approvals is entirely up to those
> > maintainers, and I'll add/remove anyone you like on request (and you can
> > take care of the overseers part of putting the user in the glibc group).
>
> [I don't think I can?]

It consists of asking overseers via IRC or email to add a user to the glibc
group (CC'ing me in case someone fears the request might not be authorized
and wants to be sure I don't object).  I think you can.

Thanks,
Roland