Re: [M68K/ColdFire] NPTL support and other updates

Andreas Schwab wrote:
Maxim Kuvyrkov <maxim@codesourcery.com> writes:

Truth be told, I mainly focused on the ColdFire port, and didn't test the
work on usual m68k.

I did some simple tests in aranym and the results look pretty good.

 Still, to my knowledge, the only place m68k
functionality is missing, is atomic macros implementations in
./sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/m68k/nptl/atomic.h, which should be straight
forward to fix: the memory barrier macro should be the same as in
coldfire's implementation and compare_exchange macro should be a wrapper
for 'cas'.

The generic macros in sysdeps/m68k/m680x0/m68020/bits/atomic.h should be good enough, aren't they?

Yes, now that I'm looking at it, the compare_and_exchange macros are good.

You still need to add the definition for atomic_full_barrier macro to handle SMPs, even though current linux kernel has no support for it.

--
Maxim