Re: Update m68k fchownat

On Tue, 10 Nov 2009, Matt Turner wrote:

> On a separate note, Gentoo is using around 10 patches for glibc on
> alpha, mostly from Aurelien Jarno. I guess I should try to get these
> into glibc-ports.git too.

I can only review very straightforward mechanical updates to unmaintained
ports.  Anything needing target-specific knowledge will need to be
reviewed by RTH or another maintainer familiar with alpha (and anyone
familiar with alpha but not presently a maintainer, who cares about glibc
on alpha, should consider getting a copyright assignment and volunteering
to be maintainer once they've produced a few good patches).

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com