RE: Build Error with GLIBC-2.11.1

i never said you had to use Gentoo.  if you want to make another distro work
on alpha, then you're free to review the work that's already been done in
Gentoo to bootstrap yourself up.  Matt is already taking on quite a lot in
getting alpha up-to-snuff across the board ... asking him to assist with
another distro is unfair to him.
-mike

* Mike Frysinger <vapier@gentoo.org>
* 0xE837F581 - Unverified