Re: Tagging ports for 2.12

On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 7:58 PM, Joseph S. Myers <joseph@codesourcery.com> wrote:
> Does anyone have a reason not to tag and branch ports for 2.12 when libc
> is branched? ?As far as I know, ARM, MIPS, Power soft-float and M68K are
> up-to-date with libc changes; is there anything the HPPA or Alpha
> maintainers want to get in before the branch?
>
> --
> Joseph S. Myers
> joseph@codesourcery.com

Yeah, it'd be nice to move some patches we've been carrying in Gentoo
into ports once and for all. I'll clean them up and send them tonight.
Might save Mike some time and headaches in the future. :)

And by the way, I'm not too concerned with something breaking the
alpha port, since it's been in pretty bad shape for a while now. Worst
case is that Gentoo adds a fifteenth alpha-related patch. ;)

Thanks,
Matt