Re: ARM TLS descriptor support

On 03/05/11 03:42, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
Thanks.  I've committed this patch, with the previously noted
dl-machine.h.orig removed, the removal of a change adding a commented-out
include of<sysdep.h>, and fixes to trailing whitespace and suspicious
indentation that git complains about.

thanks!

The new entry points (with restricted register clobber sets according to
the ABI) appear to have the problem that they don't do anything about
saving/restoring NEON registers that the dynamic linker might clobber, but
the previously existing dynamic linker entry points also have the same
problem.

Yes, I recall wondering about NEON when writing those entry points, but when I saw the existing entry points did nothing either, I put it out of my mind as 'not more broken' :)

nathan

--
Nathan Sidwell    ::   http://www.codesourcery.com   ::         CodeSourcery