Bitrotten ports removed

As there were no objections to removal of the ports I listed in
<http://sourceware.org/ml/libc-ports/2011-11/msg00067.html> as long
bitrotten and unmaintained, I have now removed them.  I did not remove the
am33 or cris ports (although they need NPTL/TLS support and to be updated
for several years of sysdeps changes in order to be usable with current
glibc), and I left ChangeLog.aix around to record changes in that port in
the ports repository up to its removal.

If anyone wishes to resurrect one of the removed ports, or to make a new
port that uses some of the files from one of the removed ports, they are
welcome to do so; the removed files should be added back as part of the
patch series that adds a new working port, when you have the port in a
working state.

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com