Re: [patch] reduce namespace polloution from sys/ucontext.h on arm

On Mon, 19 Dec 2011, peter green wrote:

> On the issue of the R? definitions I proposed renaming them
> to REG_R?. The use of a REG_ prefix is consistent with
> x86, x64 and sparc (I couldn't find any comparable definitions
> at all on other architectures I looked at) I asked what the
> impact of this change would be on the aforementioned mailing
> lists and got the following reply from Konstantinos Margaritis
>
> >at worst the packages that had to be workaround on arm* for this, can
> >have the workaround removed.

The most obvious users of these definitions would be (native) GDB and
gdbserver - do those still build OK (i.e. include the correct headers to
get the definitions they need and not rely on any definitions that were
removed) after this patch?

Have you verified that it still works to include both <sys/ucontext.h> and
<sys/procfs.h> in the same source file, in either order?

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com