Re: MIPS sys/epoll.h

On Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 8:11 AM, Joseph S. Myers
<joseph@codesourcery.com> wrote:
> I've applied this patch to update the MIPS sys/epoll.h in line with a
> recent libc change.
>
> The Alpha and PA versions could do with similar updates. ?(In general the
> Alpha and PA sysdeps files haven't been updated very reliably for libc
> changes in the past few years, and could do with a general review against
> all changes to the corresponding libc files since those architectures
> moved to ports, to bring them properly up to date again.)

Thanks for the heads up.

I'm trying to stay in the habit of updating PA when I see a similar
MIPS/ARM change go through.

The last general review of the various PA headers was in 2011-10 which
should have brought everything up to date.

For example the only thing missing from the PA epoll.h was the same
change for MIPS, which I've just checked in.

It would certainly be nicer if the headers were mostly shared...

Cheers,
Carlos.