Re: Avoid endian.h include in MIPS string functions

On Thu, 26 Apr 2012, Joseph S. Myers wrote:

> Similar to a recent SH libc change, I've applied this patch to avoid MIPS
> string .S functions including <endian.h> and getting errors from C source
> code from that header.

 Hmm, <endian.h> is a user header and I could imagine software to rely on
it even in handcoded assembly.  And it used to work just fine.  Are you
sure the problematic stuff in <endian.h> or pulled by it shouldn't be
wrapped into:

#ifndef __ASSEMBLER__

or suchlike instead?

  Maciej