Re: ARM libm-test-ulps

On Wed, 21 Nov 2012, Marcus Shawcroft wrote:

> Folks, Which ARM implementation is used when
> ports/sysdeps/arm/libm-test-ulps is re-generated?

I don't remember whether it was VFPv2 or VFPv3 I used during the freeze
for 2.16 to bring the file up to date.  In any case, the regeneration was
from scratch (to get ulp reductions as well as new tests / increases), it
was using little-endian because I don't have access to a big-endian ARM
system with VFP, and the particular VFP version shouldn't affect the
results as long as the compiler used to build glibc has VFP enabled
(either ABI) rather than soft-float.

I'd expect the results for 2.17, after during-freeze validation / cleanup,
to end up similar to those listed on the 2.16 wiki page.

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com