Re: [patch, mips] Resubmit new memcpy for MIPS

On Tue, 2013-01-08 at 20:18 +0000, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> On Tue, 8 Jan 2013, Steve Ellcey  wrote:
>
> > Ok for checkin?
>
> This is OK if you've tested for all three ABIs for both big and little
> endian (so six test runs) - you didn't say how it was tested.

Yes, I've tested all 3 ABI's in both endian modes.  In addition to using
this memcpy in my nightly builds and testing of GCC, I have written a
memcpy test program that tests memcpy's with various sizes and
alignments and verifies that it copies everything over without
overwriting bits outside the buffer being copied.

I will go ahead and check it in.

Steve Ellcey
sellcey@mips.com