Miscellaneous ColdFire patches

The attached patches are various glibc changes for ColdFire that have been
in EGLIBC for some years.  I've extracted the current versions of the
changes and generally reworked the ChangeLog entries, but note that I have
*not* tested any of these patches; they may however be useful to some
users.  Are any or all of them OK?

1. Define MMAP2_PAGE_SHIFT to 13, as previously discussed at
<http://sourceware.org/ml/libc-ports/2009-10/msg00005.html>.  The kernel
port (or at least there relevant part thereof) is now upstream, still with
this value.  Given the request last time to use getpagesize instead of a
hardcoded value, also attached is:

2. Variant of that patch, defining MMAP2_PAGE_SHIFT to -1 instead of 13
for ColdFire, so using the code now present in mmap64.c to get the value
using getpagesize.

3. Make fpu_control.h handle no-FPU ColdFire, in a similar way to how
several other architectures' fpu_control.h files handle soft-float cases.
This patch doesn't use "# define" indentation, given that existing
conditionals in this file don't use it either.

4. Handle no-FPU ColdFire in dl-trampoline.S.

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com