Re: [patch, mips] Improved memset for MIPS

On Fri, 2013-09-06 at 16:59 +0000, Joseph S. Myers wrote:

> Since it seems to be about parallel builds and linkobj/libc.so, try with
> Brooks's patch
> <https://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2013-08/msg00597.html>?  (Which, if
> it works OK on master for a while, should probably be backported to 2.18
> branch.)

I'll try this patch out.  Your comment about working OK on master made
me think it was already on ToT but that does not seem to be the case.
The patch no longer applies cleanly to ToT due to other
Makefile/Makerule changes, I tried to apply it by hand and I hope it
works.  Unfortunately, the problem I was seeing was sporadic so I may
not immediately know.

Steve Ellcey