Announcing libffi 3.0.10

I'm pleased to announce the release of libffi version 3.0.10.

It's been a year and a half since 3.0.9, and this release includes important bug fixes as well as a few new ports.

For details, download links, and a pointer to the git repository, go here:

http://sourceware.org/libffi

My thanks go out to the many contributors and testers for this release.