libffi win32 structure passing

Hi,

I'm trying to compile libffi (2.00-beta) for Win32 (CygWin environment), in
order to use it with libgcj (gij). After a few minor modifications, it
builds and the test program runs successfully apart from the structure
passing tests. These report they've found GCC's structure passing bug. Could
anyone enlighten me further on this bug, so I could possibly fix it or find
a work around. I've been told that libgcj doesn't use this anyway. Any
further info there? Also, would you like me to submit a patch file?

Cheers,
Jon Beniston.