Problem of cross-compiling libffi for PowerPC

Hi All,

  I am trying to build a cross-compiler for target PowerPC-Linux on
x86-linux using
  gcc-3.0 and latest libffi check-out from the redhat source. But I am
having the
  problem of compiling the libffi. I am attaching the log file if anyone
can help me
  figuring out the problem. Please let me know if you have any comments,
ideas or
  questions. Thanks for your input and time. Your helps is much
appreciated.

Regards
Le

make.log.2.gz