Re: libffi Darwin support

On Wednesday, November 28, 2001, at 04:39 , David Edelsohn wrote:

> 	It would be nice to merge the assembly language using some of the
> macros from gcc/ginclude/ppc-asm.h.  I am more interested in
> ffi_darwin.c,
> to begin with, because that really *is* identical.

Two questions, then:
What is the proper name of the ABI?
Are you able to test that your changes don't break on Darwin/Mac OS X?

Let me know if you have any questions regarding ffi_darwin.c; I haven't
looked at it for close to a year, but I should be able to answer most
questions.

Regards,
John Hörnkvist
--
ToastedMarshmallow, the perfect Cocoa companion
http://www.toastedmarshmallow.com