RE: minimal closure usage

Perhaps I could contribute an (ugh) set of macros which taking standard
types expand out to ffi_type stuff?
I think it's pretty much essential if swig is to be able to use it without
becoming too platform specific itself or being tied too strongly to the
state of libffi.

> It's just the ffi_type_sint32, etc, which
> are platform
> specific.

Are they?

Why ffi_type_sint and not ffi_type_int ?

Sam