Re: libffi for AIX 64bit

Le vendredi 29 fÃvrier 2008 Ã 15:23 +0100, Thomas Heller a Ãcrit :
> Timothy Wall schrieb:
> > Apple's port is at http://www.opensource.apple.com/darwinsource/10.5/libffi-10
> > , although that's for darwin.
> > Not sure how the ABIs compare.
>
> At first sight (I haven't looked in detail) this code looks a lot like the code in pyobjc:
>
> http://svn.red-bean.com/pyobjc/trunk/pyobjc/pyobjc-core/libffi-src/
>
> I have no idea if the pyobjc people pulled the code from apple or pushed the code
> to apple; maybe it would make sense for you (for us?) to contact them.
>
> Thomas

I found this in the Apple files:

/*	Manually created fficonfig.h for Darwin on PowerPC or Intel

	This file is manually generated to do away with the need for autoconf and
	therefore make it easier to cross-compile and build fat binaries.

	NOTE: This file was added by PyObjC.
*/

Laurent
--
"Programmers who subconsciously view themselves as artists