Next stand-alone libffi release

I'd like to start planning a new libffi release for the end of November. The goals of this release would be:

- Apply all pending patches.
- Resync libffi/gcc repos (aph has done most of this work already!).
- Clean up testsuite results.
- Retest on all supported platforms. <= most of the work will be here

One more possible goal is to fix cross builds to *-elf targets. Anything else we should aim for?

I'm getting quite used to git as well, and am considering moving away from cvs. Does anybody have experience porting cvs repo histories to git?

AG