libffi 3.0.9 rc4

Greetings...

Unless there's anything terribly wrong with the following...

ftp://sources.redhat.com/pub/libffi/libffi-3.0.9rc4.tar.gz

...I'm going to roll it out as 3.0.9 sometime between Christmas and New Year (a little later than my original plan of end of November!)

I'm using quilt now, and the quilt patches are being maintained in the libffi git repository here: http://github.com/atgreen/libffi. This makes rebasing from the GCC tree very simple. I tried using StGit, but it doesn't maintain copies of the patches in the repo. I'll update the libffi web page with this info once the release goes out.

Once again, please update test results here: http://moxielogic.org/wiki/index.php?title=Libffi_3.0.9

A big thanks to everybody who has been hacking and testing libffi!

Anthony Green