Re:libffi 3.0.9 release candidate 9 - the last one??

Hello,
I would like to report that I have rebuilt the scripts of rc10 with autotools 2.64.
After that, the building process on mingw+msys has been able to create shared libraries (the DLL in Windows).
It works on cygwin too.

Sincerely,

Carlo Bramini.