Re: OSX 10.6 libffi updates

Timothy Wall <twall@users.sf.net> writes:
> Has anyone applied and tested Apple's libffi changes?  python/ctypes has applied them; they're actually required in order to build on ppc-darwin.
>
> The patches from python/ctypes isn't a straight application of changes, there has been some file renaming.
>
> http://svn.python.org/view?view=rev&revision=74972

I had a quick look at these, and I don't think so.

http://moxielogic.org/wiki/index.php?title=Libffi_3.0.9 shows that it
was built and tested on powerpc-apple-darwin9.8.0.

Is the darwin equivalent of OSX 10.6 "darwin10.6"?  I've never really
followed Apple releases.

It would be nice to get these changes in if we could figure out what OS
we're really targeting.

Thanks,

AG