Re: How to compile on Windows?

"configure" relies on more than just the shell; you need either msys (from mingw) or cygwin.

You should get configure/compile working with gcc/mingw before you try it with msvc, since while libffi includes some wrapper scripts to work with MSVC, I'm not certain they will work out of the box, so you want to make sure everything else is resolved first.