Adjust export list for 64-bit systems

Richard Henderson rth@twiddle.net
Mon Jun 16 01:28:00 GMT 2003

On Sun, Jun 15, 2003 at 08:02:10PM -0400, Phil Edwards wrote:
> We're still evolving a good procedure.  Andreas and Benjamin are
> restructuring the baseline trees (thanks!), but the "new-abi-baseline"
> makefile target in the top v3 directory will [re-]create the abi file for
> the current target.

Hmm.  Well, while I could regenerate such a file, I wouldn't know
if it were really correct.  I tried comparing against what's in
the i486-linux directory and found it significantly different than
my newly built file; perhaps a bad sign, perhaps the i486 data isn't
up to date either.

I'll hold off doing anything for now.  Lemme know when I should look
at this again.

r~