[libstdc++ PATCH] money_get::do_get subscripts empty string

Benjamin Kosnik bkoz@redhat.com
Mon Jun 30 19:17:00 GMT 2003

>This patch fixes an unsafe loop in money_get::do_get that invokes
>undefined behavior when __tmp_units is an empty string (this does
>occur, and was tripping up the debug mode test runs). Tested on
>powerpc-apple-darwin6.6; no regressions.

Interesting. Can you show me how this happens? I'm using a slightly
different vesion of the underlying locale code, so something that is
making your failure obvious would be appreciated.

-benjamin