Allocatr patch.

Dhruv Matani dhruvbird@gmx.net
Sat Apr 10 18:06:00 GMT 2004

Hello,
	I've attached the file that compiles fine when bitmap allocator is
configured as the default using the --enable-libstdcxx-allocator-bitmap
configure option and otherwise. However, at link time, while creating
the .so file, it gives many errors. They seem to be all statics (static
members). But, then again, maybe it's something else... I have gotten
rid completely of the earlier problems that were popping up at compile
time when the allocator was configured as the the default. However it
involved duplicating the code for std::lower_bound and std::find_if
within the allocator file. I've re-named them to avoid any confusion.

--
        -Dhruv Matani.
http://www.geocities.com/dhruvbird/

Proud to be a Vegetarian.