[Patch] Avoid __uselocale in config/locale/gnu/numeric_members.cc

Paolo Carlini pcarlini@suse.de
Sun Apr 11 15:52:00 GMT 2004

Hi,

this one can definitely be spared, since btowc is called for the
following chars:

    -+xX0123456789abcdefABCDEF

that all belong to the basic character set. Actually, we could even
pick the ISO 10646 Basic Latin block and put the values in a table,
but I'm too lazy today ;)

Tested x86-linux, will wait 'til tomorrow in case I'm missing something
and Nathan, Martin, others want to avoid me making a mistake

Paolo